Join us as we rise up on the rooftop for a beautiful Hatha Yoga flow class + weekly tips to boost our practice. This series introduces the foundations of Asana, pranayama, meditation & more – led by leading yoga instructor, Lisa Pumper.
A NEW YEAR BOOST FOR ALL
Together, we rise up to the rooftop for a beautiful Hatha Yoga flow class + weekly tips to boost our practice.
This series introduces the foundations of Asana, pranayama, meditation & more – led by leading teacher Lisa Pumper.
Students will be introduced each week to yoga postures through step-by-step verbal cues and demonstration. Emphasis is placed on student understanding, safety, and stability within each pose. Foundations of breathwork, mudras, bandhas & meditation are also included. The teacher will also assist students as needed within poses.
Perfect for those who want to:
- Kickstart a Yoga practice
- Remain in the Yoga flow
- Enjoy the outdoor fresh air & views of the city skyline and Intracoastal waters.
- Connect with community
Want more? BOOST: ( optional ) Join Our Group – Free Membership
- Buddy Boost: accountability partner through our group or bring a friend
- Free Boost Movement Pop-Ups: free classes
- Free Online Vision Board Workshop: self-paced
- Community Socials: vision board creation, happy hours, picnics & networking.
Go to: https://www.meetup.com/fort-lauderdale-beach-yoga-fitness
DATES / TIME:
Every Thursday ( weather permitting ), January 26 – March 30, 2023
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm; please arrive 15 minutes before class begins to check in and settle in.
If you are coming from the mainland, plan extra travel time for the bridges to the beachside.
$10 Cash at Class ( reserve in advance and pay cash at-class ticket )
$15 Eventbrite Pre Paid
REQUIRED WAIVER: https://form.jotform.com/yogacommunityfl/WAVE
- Yoga mat, blanket, large towel & bottle of water. Yoga block if you have one.
- Our ground surface is both turf grass and stone to choose for your practice space.
- Wear comfortable movement attire. You will sweat! AND blanket to cover up for meditation.
- We have private clean bathrooms if you want to change clothes after class & go to restaurants on the beach.
Drive up to Level 5 of the Las Olas Beach Garage and park at the entrance of the Rooftop terrace. Pay-by-Phone App & also ticket machine located on the 5th floor
$ hourly rates & free for residents who have a beach parking pass
LISA PUMPER: Yoga & Meditation Educator ERYT500, YACEP, Wellness Philanthropist, Movement Motivator, Moon Child & Nature Lover NYC born & raised, Lisa has been in SoFlo for the past 25 years with her family as a resident of Ft Lauderdale. Lisa has studied eastern healing arts for over 35 years. She shares these teachings in public classes with a very light heart to welcome all levels & newbies. For the past 25 years, Lisa has taught yoga classes & certified over 1,000 in teaching yoga. Her gatherings are a judgment-free zone, where you come as you are & receive all you deserve.
Any delays or cancellations will be announced at least 60 minutes before class on the weather alerts page.
We watch the by-the-hour forecasts & location radars, not the daily, because it changes.
Any rain delays & cancellations are posted on our public view TWITTER alerts page: https://twitter.com/FortYoga
QUESTIONS, COLLABORATIONS & SPONSORING
Have something to share with our community?