Join us in celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month with the moonlight screening of COCO, accompanied by a Mexican Fiesta and Mariachi Band.
Join us for a magical evening celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month with Disney Pixar’s heartwarming masterpiece, “Coco.”
Before the movie begins, immerse yourself in the vibrant spirit of Mexican culture with a delightful fiesta of authentic cuisine, a creative children’s maracas station, and the enchanting melodies of a live Mariachi Mexicano trio. This event is a tribute to the rich tapestry of Hispanic heritage, a celebration of family, tradition, and the power of music.
Get ready to be captivated by the beauty of “Coco” and the warmth of our festivities as we come together to honor the legacy and contributions of Hispanic culture.
Date: Friday, September 29
Time: 5:00 – 10:00 pm
Film: COCO; Rated PG
Showtime: 7:15 pm; Run Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Synopsis: Despite his family’s baffling generations-old ban on music, Miguel dreams of becoming an accomplished musician like his idol, Ernesto de la Cruz. Desperate to prove his talent, Miguel finds himself in the stunning and colorful Land of the Dead following a mysterious chain of events. Along the way, he meets charming trickster Hector, and together, they set off on an extraordinary journey to unlock the real story behind Miguel’s family history.
Hungry? We have you covered with a Mexican Fiesta featuring Tacos, Quesadillas, Mexican Street Corn, and Virgin Frozen Pina Coladas.
Care to Dance? Dance off the week to Mariachi Mexicano Trio
Feeling Crafty? Children will enjoy the complimentary Make-You-Own Maraca’s station
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- The market and food court open at 5:00 pm and closes at 10:00 pm
- The movie begins at 7:15 pm; run time is 80 minutes
- You are welcome to bring picnics, lawn chairs, and blankets. Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- All minors (under the age of 16) MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No exceptions.
- All Pets MUST be leashed and remain with their human at all times. Please bring pet waste bags.
- Please refrain from smoking within the viewing area.
- Please be respectful of your neighbors’ movie-watching experience.
- If you are there to socialize and not watch the movie, please do so outside of the viewing area.