Christmas Eve with Sinatra
Join us for a night to remember and a performance you will never forget, Christmas Eve with Sinatra and the Rat Pack
Join us for a Christmas Eve to remember with a Night of Sinatra featuring Jeff Grainger.
Critics call him the “Closest to Sinatra” they have heard.
Jeff Grainger has entertained audiences across the country for the last decade. He leaves guests wondering if they just saw Sinatra reincarnated. His voice is amazing, the song selections are terrific. Backed by his 6-piece Band, with Rat Pack buddies, Sammy and Dean, you’ll feel as if you were back in the Swing Era.
Bring the whole family for an evening of classic Sinatra tunes and Holiday hits on Christmas Eve listening to the Sounds of Sinatra.
This is a Rain or Shine Event.
Please visit our Facebook Page for Updates and Weather Conditions.
Open Lawn Seating: Free; bring your own chairs or blanket
Supper Club Seating Available
- Chairs Only, limited supply – $7.50
- Supper Club Seating for 2 – $30
- Supper Club Seating for 4 – $60
- Supper Club Seating for 6 – $90
- Supper Club Seating for 8-10 – $135
Seating Opens at 5:00 pm
The Concert begins at 6:30 pm
- There is no need to check in, please find a comfortable space and settle in for the night in any of the areas marked for General Admission / Open Seating
- All Tables and Chairs with Numbers / Numbered Rows are Reserved and NOT available for day of purchase
- No additional chairs are available to borrow or rent
- Check-in begins at 5:00 pm atop the Water Feature near Las Olas & A1A; please have your ticket ready to scan
- One (1) person per table must check in; all other guests may go directly to the table ( not stand in line ); please communicate your table number to them
- The concert begins at 6:30 pm
- There is a 30-minute intermission and dance performance from 7:45 – 8:15 pm
- The concert ends promptly at 9:30 pm
- There will be no food or beverages available to be purchased on-site after 5 pm.
- Attendees are welcome to bring a cooler/picnic basket with food & beverages
- All tables will have a black tablecloth; you are more than welcome to decorate – we ask you to not bring ‘real’ candles
- All tables will have a garbage bag; please place all items in the bag for us to deposit – do not use public places cans
- Garbage bags should be placed under your table at the end of the night – or taken with you.
- For guests with limited mobility, or those using rideshare, drop-off at the tram entrance behind the park is permitted.
- The left turn-lane entrance is located 1/4 block south of Las Olas Boulevard on Seabreeze Boulevard ( A1A southbound )
The approximate address for GPS is: 381 Seabreeze Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale 33316
- There is no parking in this area
- Las Olas Beach Garage
- Address: 200 Las Olas Circle, Fort Lauderdale 33316 [ Link for DIRECTIONS ]
- Parking Rate: $4/hr – Cash ( no change); Credit Card and Pay by Phone
- Public Restrooms are available at the park and will close at 10 pm
- Wheelchair access is from the Las Olas sidewalk only
- Smoking is prohibited inside the park and seating area, as per the City of Fort Lauderdale’s new ordinance C-22-44
- Rain or Shine – no refunds provided for weather conditions