During the U.S. Small Business Administration #SmallBusinessWeek in May, we celebrate all small businesses and those supporting them.
Throughout the month of May, share a photo of your market purchase(s) on Instagram or Facebook with the Hashtag #TheLOOPMKT #ShopSmall or Upload A Photo HERE to nominate one of our small business vendors.
In return, we will select one winner to receive a $100 MKT gift card and one vendor will receive a complimentary market space in June.
Win / Win.
Need some inspiration to #ShopSmall?
- Cinco De Mayo + National Concert Day, May 5: Order some tacos from Saucy Lips at Friday Night Sound Waves
- National Fitness Day, May 6: Boost your fitness routine with Boost Juice or gel capsules from Sea Moss 4 Life
- Lemonade + Cosmopolitan Day, May 7: Sip on a refreshing Hand-smashed Lemonade or Mocktail on Saturday from Sweet Blends and VSS Mocktail Bar
- Hummus Day, May 13: Take home some of the finest hummus (and dead sea hand scrub) from Mediterranean Delights
- Mother Ocean Day, May 13: Support the LOOP while doing something good for the ocean and purchase an Ocean Sole art piece from EdSea
- Chocolate Chip Day, May 15: Plan ahead and purchase a Kukie Munchster box of cookies at the Saturday market. Pro Tip: Hide one or they will all be gone before Monday.
- Pizza Party Day, May 19: Celebrate Friday – Sunday with a freshly made, gluten-free pie from Delirious Pizza.
About National Small Business Week
For 60 years, the President of the United States has issued a proclamation announcing National Small Business Week, recognizing the critical contributions of America’s entrepreneurs and small business owners. More than half of Americans either own or work for a small business and create about two out of every three new jobs in the U.S. each year. As part of National Small Business Week, the U.S. Small Business Administration takes the opportunity to highlight the impact of outstanding entrepreneurs, small business owners, and others from all 50 states and U.S. territories. Every day, they’re working to grow small businesses, create 21st-century jobs, drive innovation, and increase America’s global competitiveness. And in recognizing the changing face of America, the SBA’s National Small Business Week awards honor individuals and businesses that reflect our nation’s rich diversity.