Yacht Rock Band
Join us as we sail into FLIBS weekend on Fort Lauderdale Beach with Yacht Rock Band, performing your favorite hits from the 70’s & 80’s
ABOUT THE BAND
Yacht Rock Band pays tribute to the music known and loved by all by accurately recreating the timeless classics by bands such as Hall & Oates, Billy Joel, Fleetwood Mac, Chicago, Paul Simon, Seals & Crofts, America, Little River Band, as well as the biggest “one-hit-wonders” of the late 70’s and 80’s era. Guests will enjoy a trip down memory lane that will have them singing, smiling, and dancing “All Night Long.” weareyachtrock.com
COME EARLY & ENJOY
- THE MARKET featuring local craft artists, handmade/homemade goods
- PICNICS AT THE PARK with local restaurants and artisan vendors
- LAWN GAMES and more
WHAT TO BRING
- Chairs and/or Blankets [ limited chairs available to borrow ]
- Cooler with Food / Snacks and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Garbage Bag
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Cannabis and/or Any Illegal Drugs
- Firearms or Weapons of any kind
- Sidewalk Chalk
AREA PARKING: For parking information, visit: http://bit.ly/flbparking
- The City / Organizer is not responsible for damage to personal property.
- Please do not leave your children unattended.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult (person over 18) of your party at all times.
- The City / Organizer reserves the right to cancel the event or provide a band that differs from the one advertised.
- Please follow all posted instructions while enjoying your time with us
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Friday Night Sound Waves is presented by the City of Fort Lauderdale’s Beach Improvement District in cooperation with the City of Fort Lauderdale Parks & Recreation Department. To learn more about all the Things to Do and Places to Dine, Stay & Play on Fort Lauderdale Beach, visit www.MyFTLB.com.