It’s going to be a Great Night with The Goodnicks as we close out the FNSW 2021 Season and welcome in the New Year.
It’s always a great night with The Goodnicks, and it will only be amplified in this 2-part show to usher in the New Year. Whether you join us early from 6:30 – 9:30 or catch the late night performance, ball drop and laser light show from 10:20 – 12:30, we can’t think of a better way to usher in 2022.
The Goodnicks are a melodic 3 & 4 part harmony pop / rock / dance / country outfit that, while establishing it’s own sound, was derived from such rock and country greats as Keith Urban, Rascall Flatts, Goo Goo Dolls, Kiss and the Eagles, to name a few.
Their songwriting and musicianship has earned them the opportunity to open for such acts as John Fogerty, Gavin DeGraw, Avril Lavigne, Butch Walker & Joss Stone; playing everywhere in Florida from Jupiter to Miami Beach, including venues such as the BankAtlantic Center, Sound Advice Amphitheatre and SunFest.
It’s always a great night with the Goodnick’s!
Presented by: The Elbo Room
FREE & FAMILY FRIENDLY
Friday Night Sound Waves is a Rain or Shine Event. Please visit our Facebook Page for Updates and Weather Conditions.
COME EARLY & ENJOY
- MUSIC & MAKERS MARKET starting at 5pm featuring local craft artists, handmade and homemade goods, bites & sips, live entertainment on select nights. Curated by The Flamingo Flea
- CATCH Kids Club presented by FLIPANY
WHAT TO BRING
- Chairs and / or Blankets [ limited chairs availbale to borrow ]
- Cooler with Food / Snacks and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Garbage Bag
- Hand Sanitizer / Wipes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Cannabis and/or Any Illegal Drugs
- Firearms or Weapons of any kind
- Sidewalk Chalk
AREA PARKING: For parking information, visit: http://bit.ly/flbparking
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Friday Night Sound Waves is presented by the City of Fort Lauderdale’s Beach Improvement District and produced by rAv Communications in conjunction with the City of Fort Lauderdale Parks & Recreation Department. To learn more about all the Things to Do and Places to Dine, Stay & Play on Fort Lauderdale Beach, visit www.MyFTLB.com and www.theLOOPflb.com
- The City / Organizer is not responsible for damage to personal property.
- Please do not leave your children unattended. Minors must be accompanied with an adult (person over 18) of your party at all times.
- The City / Organizer reserves the right to cancel the event or provide a band which differs from the one advertised.
- Please follow all posted instructions while enjoying your time with us