The greatest band you never heard of, The Collektives takes the stage to win you over with their unique Alt-Rock covers and Original Music to kick off Audacy Beach Festival Weekend.
Slide off your shoes and slip into Audacy Beach Festival weekend at Las Olas Oceanside Park on Friday, December 2. Taking the stage from 6:30 – 9:30 is Miami’s rising Alt-Rock/Pop band, The Collektives, known for their ambitious mix of dreamy vocals, hooks, and powerful songs that connect to listeners. Puerto Rican/Panamanian front singer Tatiana Blades leads with incredible power and a distinctive voice that competes with her vibrant stage presence. Each member breathes new life and style into the band’s original music and famous cult classics that transcend genre boundaries and captivate audiences. collektives.com
CONCERTS BEGIN AT 6:30 PM
COME EARLY & ENJOY OUR MARKETPLACE from 5:00 PM
- THE MARKET features local craft artists, handmade/homemade goods
- PICNICS AT THE PARK with local restaurants and artisan vendors
- LAWN GAMES and more
WHAT TO BRING
- Chairs and/or Blankets [ limited chairs available to borrow ]
- Cooler with Food / Snacks and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Garbage Bag
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Cannabis and/or Any Illegal Drugs
- Firearms or Weapons of any kind
- Sidewalk Chalk
AREA PARKING: For parking information, visit: http://bit.ly/flbparking
- The City / Organizer is not responsible for damage to personal property.
- Please do not leave your children unattended.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult (person over 18) of your party at all times.
- The City / Organizer reserves the right to cancel the event or provide a band that differs from the one advertised.
- Please follow all posted instructions while enjoying your time with us
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Friday Night Sound Waves is presented by the City of Fort Lauderdale’s Beach Improvement District in cooperation with the City of Fort Lauderdale Parks & Recreation Department. To learn more about all the Things to Do and Places to Dine, Stay & Play on Fort Lauderdale Beach, visit www.MyFTLB.com.