Amazing Hunt: FTLBeach
OVER $12,000 in PRIZES are up for grabs at the THE AMAZING HUNT: FTLBeach + Chance to WIN a Pair of 3-Day GA Passes to attend Tortuga Music Festival
Ready your smart phones and smarter friends for a scavenger hunt!
The hunt kicks off at 9:30 am with an opening ceremony, and you will have until 11:30 am to solve the clues and complete your tasks to score as many points as you can. The teams to complete their tasks in the least amount of time will qualify for their share of over $12,000 in prizes, plus … 🎶🤠 NEW!!! 1 in 50 chance to WIN a Pair of 3-DAY GA Tickets to attend Tortuga Music Festival, November 12 – 14, 2021 on Fort Lauderdale Beach, valued at $500. 🤠🎶
The Amazing Hunt Prizes include …
- Escape to a 1 Bedroom Residential Suite for two (2) nights at W Fort Lauderdale. Stay and play in a luxurious residential suite with views of the intracoastal and the beach. Whip up a meal in our full kitchen and enjoy it in our open concept dining and living room. For dessert, order up a bottle of wine and slip into our bedroom’s soothing jacuzzi tub. Value $3,100
- Experience a 2 Night Stay at Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa in an Intracoastal view room where you can enjoy beautiful views from your private balcony. Relax as the sun sets over Fort Lauderdale’s skyline and see why they call it the Venice of America. Your package includes breakfast for two each morning in our Riva restaurant where you can enjoy views of our private ¼ mile of beach. Complimentary self-parking is also included. Value – $1,200.
- Double the pleasure, double the fun with two (2) 2 Day / 1 Night B-Suite stays plus breakfast for two at B Ocean Resort Value $1,200
- Enjoy a 2 night stay at the beautiful Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach: a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel. Your stay includes accommodations in an ocean view king guest room, complimentary breakfast for 2, complimentary self-parking and waived resort fee. The resort provides you direct access to the beach via our exclusive skywalk, 2 beach towels, 2 beachfront lounge chairs, complimentary wireless internet access, 2 complimentary bottles of water per day and 2 bicycles for up to 1 hour per day. Value $1,000
- Two-night stay with breakfast for two daily at Kimpton The Goodland Fort Lauderdale Beach Value $1,000
- Two-night stay with breakfast and welcome drink and more at Plunge Beach Resort. Value $1,000
- Two Annual Passes for Water Taxi Fort Lauderdale. Value $600
- Bring the family or friends for the ultimate Beach Escape with Boucher Brothers Beach Bash Package on Fort Lauderdale Public Beach, which includes 10 Luxury Lounge Chairs, 5 Umbrellas and a Queen Size Day Bed with cabana coverage. Value $550
- Beach Place Eats & Treats from Häagen-Dazs and Con Murphy’s. Value $150
- Wake up to inspiring water views at the Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach. Feel refreshed with natural light from floor-to-ceiling windows and only thirteen steps away from the sand. Your 2 Night stay includes one intra-coastal view room at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach. Value $500.
- Dining, It’s Better on the Beach, and made that much better with a $250 Gift Card to Dine at your choice of Spazio Italian Restaurant & Wine Lounge, Cafe Ibiza or Solluna Mexican Cantina. Value $250
- Three (3) Pairs of Broward B-cycle Annual Bike Share memberships. Value $166 each pair
- Get your glow back and fight fatigue with gentle massaging and steaming with a 50 minute Daily Facial performed by AWAY Spa techs. Customizable for all skin types. Value: $149.00
… and more being announced daily!
- WHAT IS THE AMAZING HUNT? The Amazing Hunt is a unique adventure where clever clues and riddles will lead your team around many of the beautiful sights, fun locations, and landmarks that Fort Lauderdale Beach has to offer.
- HOW DOES IT WORK? Each team will follow the same set of clues to solve riddles and discover answers. There will also be an exciting twist or two along the way to earn big bonus points. But of course, your team will need to be all together at each clue location to receive these bonus items. While the hunt is not a race, you must turn in your clues within the 2-hour time limit or you will start losing points.
- WHEN DOES IT START? Check in for this event is from 8:30-9:15am on Sunday, November 7 at the Las Olas Oceanside Park, located at 3000 E. Las Olas Blvd. Instructions will be presented at 9:15am and the hunt will start promptly at 9:30am!
- WHEN DOES IT FINISH? Your team will need to return to the start location and turn in their clues no later than 11:30am.
Scores will be tallied and winners will be announced at 12:30pm.
- WHAT CAN I WIN? If you’re one of the top teams you will be taking home your share of over $12,000 in prizes
- WHERE SHOULD I PARK? There are a number of convenient locations to park, including the Las Olas Beach Garage one block west at 200 Las Olas Circle. Fort Lauderdale residents are encouraged to register for resident rates, and it is recommended for all to Download the PayByPhone APP should you wish to extend your stay on Fort Lauderdale Beach after the hunt is over. Discounted all day parking may also be paid for in advance at Beach Place when purchasing tickets
- WHAT SHOULD I BRING? You will just need a smart phone and an email account to send photos. Smart friends are also highly recommended 🙂 Everything else will be given to you at check in.
- WHAT SHOULD I WEAR? The hunt is designed to be completed on foot so dress comfortably. Teams are encouraged to dress in matching colors or themes to stand out from the crowd! Morning temperatures show a beautiful 65 – 68 degrees. Bundle up!
- HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN BE IN MY TEAM? Teams are comprised of 2-4 people, and includes children over the age of 10.
- WHAT IS THE HUNT AREA? All clues will be located along and around the Fort Lauderdale Beach area and on A1A/Seabreeze Boulevard. You will be given a map at check in with the hunt area indicated. While all locations are within walking distance, you may also use any other mode of transport if needed.
- IS THERE AN AGE REQUIREMENT? Participants must be 18 + and sign a release waiver to participate. Children under 18 are permitted, however a ticket must be purchased for each team member, and they must accompany a paid / registered adult to participate.