St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Festival
Get ready to paint the town green! Join us on Saturday, March 11, for the Fort Lauderdale St. Patrick’s Parade & Festival along Fort Lauderdale Beach.
Get ready to paint the town green!
Join us on Saturday, March 11, for the Fort Lauderdale St. Patrick’s Parade & Festival in a new location this year along Fort Lauderdale Beach.
The festival takes place in the Las Olas Intracoastal Promenade Park from 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. with live music, a kids’ zone, food, and fun.
The parade is scheduled for noon to 2 p.m. and will feature floats, bagpipers, marching bands, live entertainment, and more.
The parade will travel southbound on A1A from Terramar Street to Las Olas Boulevard.
For Road Closures and Detour Information, click here
TIMELINE OF ACTIVITIES
- 10:00 am Festival Opens Intercoastal Park
- 11:45 am Mayors Welcome/Irish Blessings Main Stage
- 12:00 pm Parade Begins A1A, view parade route
MAIN STAGE ENTERTAINMENT
- 12:15 p.m. Fineans
- 1:30 p.m. Police Pipe & Drum Band
- 2:00 p.m. Kelly School of Irish Dance
- 2:30 p.m. Notre Dame Club Trio
- 2:40 p.m. Byrne Brothers
- 3:30 p.m. Aronmore Irish Dancers
- 4:00 p.m. Shane Duncan Band
- 5:30 p.m. Drake School of Irish Dance
- 6:00 p.m. U2 BY UV
DOWNTOWN PARKING – $10 FLAT RATE – $20/PERSON WATER TAXI PASS
- Riverwalk Center Garage, 150 SE 2nd Street
- Pre-purchase your Water Taxi tickets for $20 at watertaxi.com/saint-patricks-day.
- Free LauderGO! Micromover transportation to Water Taxi stops at Laura Ward Plaza at 420 SE 6th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301.
- The Water Taxi will drop off guests at Las Olas Intracoastal Promenade Park at 80 Las Olas Circle.
BEACH PARKING – $20 FLAT RATE
- Las Olas Parking Garage, 200 Las Olas Circle
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Park, 1100 Seabreeze Boulevard
NOTE: Resident rates are not honored on the day of the parade.
For complete details, visit stpatsftl.com.