Lights, Laughter, and Holiday Cheer!
Dive into the holiday season with Seasons Screenings, the free and family-friendly movie series, during the Wonderland Holiday Experience at Las Olas Oceanside Park.
Get ready to immerse yourself in the spirit of the season!
Las Olas Oceanside Park and the Fort Lauderdale Beach Business Community (BBID) invite you to Seasons Screenings, a family-friendly and free movie series during the Wonderland Holiday experience.
Registration is Free! Redeem for complimentary popcorn for children under 12.
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 14 – RESCHEDULED to THURSDAY, DECEMBER 28
- Film: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone; Rated PG
- Showtime: 7:00 pm; Run Time: 2 hours 32 minutes
- Synopsis: Adaptation of the first of J.K. Rowling’s popular children’s novels about Harry Potter, a boy who learns on his eleventh birthday that he is the orphaned son of two powerful wizards and possesses unique magical powers of his own. He is summoned from his life as an unwanted child to become a student at Hogwarts, an English boarding school for wizards. There, he meets several friends who become his closest allies and help him discover the truth about his parents’ mysterious deaths.
- Glide into the Festive Spirit: Lace up your skates and start your evening on the ice! The RINK at Las Olas Oceanside Park opens at 3:00 p.m. and is the perfect place to shake off the workday and get into the holiday groove.
- Capture the Moment: With the festive backdrop, your camera or phone will be working overtime. Snap some Instagram-worthy shots and create lasting memories with friends and family.
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- The holiday market and food court open at 5:00 pm and closes at 10:00 pm
- Movie Times Vary – PLEASE CHECK individual screening
- You are welcome to bring picnics, lawn chairs, and blankets. Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- All minors (under the age of 16) MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No exceptions.
- All Pets MUST be leashed and remain with their human at all times. Please bring pet waste bags.
- Attendees are requested to refrain from smoking within the viewing area.
- We ask you, to please be respectful of your neighbors’ movie-watching experience. If you are there to socialize and not watch the movie, please do so outside of the viewing area.