Lights, Laughter, and Holiday Cheer!
Dive into the holiday season with Seasons Screenings, the free and family-friendly movie series, during the Wonderland Holiday Experience at Las Olas Oceanside Park.
Get ready to immerse yourself in the spirit of the season!
Las Olas Oceanside Park and the Fort Lauderdale Beach Business Community (BBID) invite you to Seasons Screenings, a family-friendly and free movie series during the Wonderland Holiday experience.
Registration is Free! Redeem for complimentary popcorn for children under 12.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 30
- Film: Happy Feet; Rated PG
- Showtime: 7:30 pm; Run Time: 1 hour 48 minutes
- Synopsis: Mumble, a young emperor penguin, lives in Antarctica. Like others of his kind, he needs to be able to sing to attract a mate, but he has a terrible voice. Instead, Mumble must express himself, and lure a female through his amazing talent for tap-dancing.
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 7
- Film: Abominable; Rated PG
- Showtime: 8:00 pm; Run Time: 1 hour 26 minutes
- Synopsis: After discovering a Yeti on the roof of her apartment building, teenage Yi and her two friends embark on an epic quest to reunite the magical creature with his family. But to do so, they must stay one step ahead of a wealthy financier and a determined zoologist who wants to capture the beast for their own gain.
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 14
- Film: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone; Rated PG
- Showtime: 7:00 pm; Run Time: 2 hours 32 minutes
- Synopsis: Adaptation of the first of J.K. Rowling’s popular children’s novels about Harry Potter, a boy who learns on his eleventh birthday that he is the orphaned son of two powerful wizards and possesses unique magical powers of his own. He is summoned from his life as an unwanted child to become a student at Hogwarts, an English boarding school for wizards. There, he meets several friends who become his closest allies and help him discover the truth about his parents’ mysterious deaths.
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 21
- Film: Arthur Christmas; Rated PG
- Showtime: 7:30 pm; Run Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
- Synopsis: Everyone knows that each Christmas, Santa Claus delivers presents to every last child on Earth. What everyone doesn’t know is that Santa accomplishes the feat with a very high-tech operation beneath the North Pole. But when the unthinkable happens, and Santa misses one child out of hundreds of millions, someone has to save the day. It’s up to Arthur, Santa’s youngest son, to deliver a present to the forgotten tyke before Christmas morning dawns.
- Glide into the Festive Spirit: Lace up your skates and start your evening on the ice! The RINK at Las Olas Oceanside Park opens at 3:00 p.m. and is the perfect place to shake off the workday and get into the holiday groove.
- Discover Unique Treasures Explore our holiday night market from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. to find unique, handcrafted gifts from local artisan vendors. Whether you’re looking for the perfect present or just want to soak in the festive atmosphere, you’re sure to find something special.
- Satisfy Your Cravings: No need to worry about dinner plans. The Market features food vendors ready to serve up delicious meals and snacks and there are dozens of restaurants along Fort Lauderdale Beach to treat your taste buds before the movie begins!
- Capture the Moment: With the festive backdrop, your camera or phone will be working overtime. Snap some Instagram-worthy shots and create lasting memories with friends and family.
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- The holiday market and food court open at 5:00 pm and closes at 10:00 pm
- Movie Times Vary – PLEASE CHECK individual screening
- You are welcome to bring picnics, lawn chairs, and blankets. Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- All minors (under the age of 16) MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No exceptions.
- All Pets MUST be leashed and remain with their human at all times. Please bring pet waste bags.
- Attendees are requested to refrain from smoking within the viewing area.
- We ask you, to please be respectful of your neighbors’ movie-watching experience. If you are there to socialize and not watch the movie, please do so outside of the viewing area.