Happy Halloween, ScoobyDoo
Join us for our Halloween Edition of Movies by Moonlight on the Main Lawn featuring Happy Halloween, Scooby-Doo, and Free Photos in the Mystery Machine Photo Booth.
Bring your lawn chairs, blankets, family, friends, and pup for our Halloween Edition of Movies by Moonlight on the Main Lawn at Las Olas Oceanside Park – the newest addition to our expanded 3-Day Pumpkins and Palm Trees Weekend.
Come Early to capture the moment and take home photos in Scooby-Doo’s Mystery Machine Van, Shop the People and Pet Vendors Marketplace, or grab a bite in our Food Court for a Dinner and a Movie experience under the stars.
FREE. Family and pet-friendly. Costumes encouraged.
Limited Chairs and Blankets are available to borrow.
Film: Happy Halloween, Scooby-Doo (Not Rated)
Scooby-Doo and Shaggy’s favorite holiday is upon us! With fake monsters and candy galore – Halloween is heaven for these hungry foodies going door-to-door. But, this year, their sweet holiday turns sour when the neighborhood pumpkin patch is infected by a toxic ooze, creating high-flying jack-o-lanterns, and a king-sized pumpkin leader squashing everything in its path. It’s up to Scooby-Doo and the gang as they team up with their pals, Bill Nye The Science Guy, and Elvira Mistress of the Dark, to solve this mystery of gigantic proportions and save Crystal Cove!
- 5 pm – 10 pm: Marketplace Vendors
- 5 pm – 8 pm: Scooby Doo Mystery Machine Photo Booth
- Movie begins at 7:30 pm (80-minute run time )
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- You are welcome to bring picnics, lawn chairs, and blankets. Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- All minors (under the age of 16) MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No exceptions.
- All Pets MUST be leashed and remain with their human at all times. Please bring pet waste bags.
- Attendees are requested to refrain from smoking within the viewing area.
- We ask you, to please be respectful of your neighbors’ movie-watching experience.
If you are there to socialize and not watch the movie, please do so outside of the viewing area.