Join us on May 26 from 6:30 – 9:30 pm as we kick off Memorial Day Weekend 2023 with SoFlo’s # Party Band, Private Stock – at the location we started this at 8 years ago – at The Hub -on the sand!
Private Stock Band is the most sought-after entertainment in the event industry. Being together for over 20 years contributes to the band’s amazing chemistry that shines through with every high-energy performance. Voted the #1 Party Band in Florida, Private Stock is the only band in the event industry that features Top 10 Hit Recording artists and stars from the hit show, Legends. Private Stock’s musicians are all multi-talented and versatile, with an extensive song list consisting of Top 40, the 50s & 60s, Rock & Roll, Motown, Soul, 70s Disco, Classic Rock, 80s, 90s, Latin, and Country.
CONCERT 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
FREE, FAMILY FRIENDLY presented by the City of Fort Lauderdale Beach Improvement District (BID)
LOCATION CHANGE – THE HUB
Las Olas & A1A on the Beach
AREA PARKING: visit: http://bit.ly/flbparking
RAIN OR SHINE: Friday Night Sound Waves is a Rain or Shine Event. Please visit our Facebook Page for Updates and Weather Conditions.
WHAT TO BRING/ NOT TO BRING
– BRING: Chairs and Blankets [ limited chairs available to borrow ]
– BRING: Cooler with Food / Snacks and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
– BRING: Garbage Bags
– NO Alcoholic Beverages
– NO Cannabis and/or Any Illegal Drugs
– NO Firearms or Weapons of any kind
– NO Sidewalk Chalk
GENERAL RULES + FAQS
– The Organizer is not responsible for damage to personal property.
– Please do not leave your children unattended.
– Minors must be accompanied by an adult (person 18+) at all times.
– Leashed, well-behaved Pets are welcome
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Friday Night Sound Waves is presented by the City of Fort Lauderdale’s Beach Improvement District, with funding support from Florida Power & Light, and in cooperation with the City of Fort Lauderdale Parks & Recreation Department. To learn more about all the Things to Do and Places to Dine, Stay & Play on Fort Lauderdale Beach, visit www.MyFTLB.com