Movies by Moonlight
Join us for Movies by Moonlight: Holiday Edition in partnership with JOLLY TIME Pop Corn – the official snack of happiness!
Bring your lawn chairs, blankets, and favorite movie dates to Movies by Moonlight: Holiday Edition on the Main Lawn at Las Olas Oceanside Park. Enjoy complimentary popcorn courtesy of movie night sponsor, JOLLY TIME Pop Corn, and holiday shopping in our vendor marketplace under the stars.
- Date: Thursday, December 8
- Time: 5:00 – 10:00 pm; Film Begins at 6:30 pm
- Film: ELF; Rated PG – Presented by JOLLY TIME Pop Corn
- Showtime: 6:30 pm; Run Time: 1 hour 37 minutes
- Synopsis: Buddy (Will Ferrell) was accidentally transported to the North Pole as a toddler and raised to adulthood among Santa’s elves. Unable to shake the feeling that he doesn’t fit in, the adult Buddy travels to New York, in full elf uniform, in search of his real father. As it happens, this is Walter Hobbs (James Caan), a cynical businessman. After a DNA test proves this, Walter reluctantly attempts to start a relationship with the childlike Buddy with increasingly chaotic results.
Need to do some holiday shopping? The Marketplace opens at 5 pm, offering an opportunity to #supportlocal and shop more than a dozen local makers.
No time to make dinner? We have you covered with homemade goodness from our local food vendors.
Need to work off the school and workday? with a game of pickleball, corn hole, checkers, or chess.
Make sure to leave time to stop by and meet the JOLLY TIME News field team while they are at the LOOP during their Southeast tour.
While here, they will be offering free samples of freshly popped JOLLY TIME Pop Corn and engaging consumers about the product, while also seeking out happy, feel-good stories from the local community to feature on JOLLY TIME Social channels.
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- The holiday market and food court open at 5:00 pm and closes at 10:00 pm
- The movie begins at 6:30 pm; run times vary
- You are welcome to bring picnics, lawn chairs, and blankets. Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- All minors (under the age of 16) MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No exceptions.
- All Pets MUST be leashed and remain with their human at all times. Please bring pet waste bags.
- Please refrain from smoking within the viewing area.
- Please be respectful of your neighbors’ movie-watching experience.
If you are there to socialize and not watch the movie, please do so outside of the viewing area.