Jay Valor Band
Jay Valor and his band have given South Florida music a run for its money providing quality songs filled with passion- a perfect mix as we usher in Veterans Day weekend.
Not so much a band as it is an experience, The Jay Valor Band has been said to be a “breath of fresh air in a musical climate lacking substance.” From bars to bayous and stages of all sizes, whether it’s a cover song or original tune, the Jay Valor Band delivers sizzling, high-energy performances engaging audiences of all ages and musical tastes with its blended Country, Rock n’ Roll, Southern-Ballad Rock, Fusion and Swing tunes. jayvalor.com
CONCERTS BEGIN AT 6:30 PM
COME EARLY & ENJOY OUR MARKETPLACE from 5:00 PM
- THE MARKET features local craft artists, handmade/homemade goods
- PICNICS AT THE PARK with local restaurants and artisan vendors
- LAWN GAMES and more
WHAT TO BRING
- Chairs and/or Blankets [ limited chairs available to borrow ]
- Cooler with Food / Snacks and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Garbage Bag
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Cannabis and/or Any Illegal Drugs
- Firearms or Weapons of any kind
- Sidewalk Chalk
AREA PARKING: For parking information, visit: http://bit.ly/flbparking
- The City / Organizer is not responsible for damage to personal property.
- Please do not leave your children unattended.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult (person over 18) of your party at all times.
- The City / Organizer reserves the right to cancel the event or provide a band that differs from the one advertised.
- Please follow all posted instructions while enjoying your time with us
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Friday Night Sound Waves is presented by the City of Fort Lauderdale’s Beach Improvement District in cooperation with the City of Fort Lauderdale Parks & Recreation Department. To learn more about all the Things to Do and Places to Dine, Stay & Play on Fort Lauderdale Beach, visit www.MyFTLB.com.