Join us on April 28 from 6:30 – 9:30 pm as we welcome Higher Ground to the Friday Night Sound Waves Stage to kickoff Air Show Weekend on Fort Lauderdale Beach.
Higher Ground is the talk of the town in South Florida’s live music scene. This young, energetic group has been rocking audiences from Miami to Palm Beach with the best hit songs from every genre. Everywhere this band appears, people are immediately affected by their ‘infectious’ groove. Higher Ground has one of any cover band’s most diverse song lists. From Elton John to Elvis, Jay-Z to Ariana Grande, there is virtually nothing they can’t deliver.
CONCERT 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
MEET THE PERFORMERS – FLIGHT SUIT SOCIAL 7:30 – 8:15 pm
Special Presentation to the Pilots and Performers participating in the 2023 Fort Lauderdale Air Show at 7:45 pm
Select Las Olas Boulevard Festival Street Displays Will Be Open
FREE, FAMILY FRIENDLY presented by the City of Fort Lauderdale Beach Improvement District (BID)
COME EARLY & ENJOY 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
– THE MKT local craft artists, handmade and homemade goods
- Artisans of Colombia – Handmade Bags, Hammocks and Jewelry
- Bead Mama – Custom Make Your Own Bracelets
- Bella’s Chakra Shop – Chakra Stone Jewelry & Home Decor
- Dicielo Jewels & Apparel – Handmade Accessories
- Glass House – Custom Handblown Glassware
- iWEAR …do you? – Nuts & Bolts Jewelry
- Kukeebubee – Ladies Boho Dresses & Accessories
- Laura Clementi Interiors – Wind Chimes
- Melna Skin – All Natural Handmade Skin Care Products
- Nature Art Creations – Handpainted Canvas Hats & Bags
- Paz Y Luna – Globally Sourced Handmade Accessories
- Petey’s Jewels – Vintage Jewelry
- Pretty Clothes – Ladies Fashions
- Readings by Joanne – Tarot Readings & Crystals
- Synergetic Flo Massage – 5, 10, 15 and 30 minute Massages
– PICNICS AT THE PARK with local food & drink vendors
- Coconut Bar – Coconut Water & Ice Cream
- Fritto – Calzone and Italian Pastries
- Saucy Lips – Tacos, Quesadillas and Street Corn
- Tabanero Hot Sauce – Sauce Samples with Chips
- VSS Mocktail Bar – Fresh and Frozen Juice Drinks & Milkshakes
– LAWN GAMES for the whole family
AREA PARKING: visit: http://bit.ly/flbparking
RAIN OR SHINE: Friday Night Sound Waves is a Rain or Shine Event. Please visit our Facebook Page for Updates and Weather Conditions.
WHAT TO BRING/ NOT TO BRING
– BRING: Chairs and Blankets [ limited chairs available to borrow ]
– BRING: Cooler with Food / Snacks and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
– BRING: Garbage Bags
– NO Alcoholic Beverages
– NO Cannabis and/or Any Illegal Drugs
– NO Firearms or Weapons of any kind
– NO Sidewalk Chalk
GENERAL RULES + FAQS
– The Organizer is not responsible for damage to personal property.
– Please do not leave your children unattended.
– Minors must be accompanied by an adult (person 18+) at all times.
– Leashed, well-behaved Pets are welcome
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Friday Night Sound Waves is presented by the City of Fort Lauderdale’s Beach Improvement District, and in cooperation with the City of Fort Lauderdale Parks & Recreation Department. To learn more about all the Things to Do and Places to Dine, Stay & Play on Fort Lauderdale Beach, visit www.MyFTLB.com