H20: Hall & Oates Experience
H2O: The Music of Hall & Oates is a dedicated theatrical performance paying tribute to “The Greatest Duo in Rock and Roll History.”
The music of Daryl Hall and John Oates
Over a year in the making this show will re-produce the amazing artistry of the Hall and Oates family of musicians over the many years. Hit after hit from the Hall and Oates 50 Year career library will be on display for you all to enjoy. The Greatest Duo in Rock and Roll History have left us a legacy of unforgettable songs and H2O will bring their talents and the respect to the songs to the stage for you.
H2O was developed specifically for the music of Hall and Oates, the musicians in H20 were selected from across the country for their unique talents to capture the sound and soulful emotion of Daryl Hall and John Oates and their natural ability to mimic and groove to replicate the versions of Daryl and John’s music when the duo toured LIVE.
H20 boasts seasoned vets of the LIVE stage, who have successfully performed for years and were selected for this project due to the unique fit for THIS project. They all share a deep respect for the Philly, Blue Eyed Soul and Motown roots that were a part of the Hall and Oates signature stylings and honor their staggeringly good musicianship, their ability to play so tight in the moment and yet keep the music feel so loose. H2O treats this musical project and our performances live for audiences exactly the same way.
The Lead Vocalist, Jason Ames, has multiple charting releases throughout Europe and was a fixture with Rock acts on the West Coast and Seattle.
The rest of the H2O band are: John Bennett – Drums, Vocals, Lee Gabe – Sax, Keys and Vocals, Jeff Ankeney – Bass, Vocals, Jackson Bunn – Keys, Vocals, Frank Gonzalez – Lead Guitars,Vocals, Juan Aguirrechu – Guitars.
We Bring You H2O…LIVE
FREE & FAMILY FRIENDLY
Friday Night Sound Waves is a Rain or Shine Event. Please visit our Facebook Page for Updates and Weather Conditions.
COME EARLY & ENJOY
- MUSIC & MAKERS MARKET starting at 5pm featuring local craft artists, handmade and homemade goods, bites & sips, live entertainment on select nights. Curated by The Flamingo Flea
- CATCH Kids Club presented by FLIPANY
WHAT TO BRING
- Chairs and / or Blankets [ limited chairs availbale to borrow ]
- Cooler with Food / Snacks and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Garbage Bag / Hand Sanitizer / Wipes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Cannabis and/or Any Illegal Drugs
- Firearms or Weapons of any kind
- Sidewalk Chalk
AREA PARKING: For parking information, visit: http://bit.ly/flbparking
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Friday Night Sound Waves is presented by the City of Fort Lauderdale’s Beach Improvement District and produced by rAv Communications in conjunction with the City of Fort Lauderdale Parks & Recreation Department. To learn more about all the Things to Do and Places to Dine, Stay & Play on Fort Lauderdale Beach, visit www.MyFTLB.com
- The City / Organizer is not responsible for damage to personal property.
- Please do not leave your children unattended.
- Minors must be accompanied with an adult (person over 18) of your party at all times.
- The City / Organizer reserves the right to cancel the event or provide a band which differs from the one advertised.
- Please follow all posted instructions while enjoying your time with us