Great American Beach Party
The Great American Beach Party is returning to Fort Lauderdale Beach. We look forward to kicking off Summer 2021 at this family-friendly, fun filled event spanning the Intracoastal to Ocean.
The Great American Beach Party returns to Fort Lauderdale Beach on Saturday, May 29 from 11:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. at Las Olas Oceanside Park (3000 E. Las Olas Blvd.) featuring headliner, Lonestar!
Highlights include live bands, a kids zone, a classic car show, sand sculpting demonstration, an art show, a tribute to the U.S. Armed Forces, petting zoo, and a parachute jump by the SOCOM Para Commandos!
Come Early! The Oceanside Park Farmers Market kicks things off at 9am at the new Las Olas Intracoastal Promenade (next to the Las Olas Beach Garage), featuring all your favorite vendors, live music, and memorial day interactive art experiences to honor our troops.
- 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM Farmers Market, Live Music and Interactive Art at Las Olas Promenade Park
- 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM Sand Sculpting Demonstration Las Olas Oceanside Park
- 11:30 AM – 6:30 PM Classic Car Show Las Olas Blvd. between A1A & Seabreeze Blvd.
- 11:30 AM – 6:30 PM Family Activities: Native Village, Face Painting, Arts & Crafts, and Water Feature at Las Olas Oceanside Park
- 11:30 AM – 6:30 PM Ponies and Petting Zoo SE corner of Las Olas Blvd. & Las Olas Circle at Las Olas Promenade Park
- 11:00 AM – 6:30 PM Art Show, Vendors, and Exhibits at Las Olas Oceanside Park
- Noon – 2:00 PM Pitbull of Blues (Rock & Roll) at Las Olas Oceanside Park Stage
- 2:00 – 2:30 PM SOCOM Para-Commandos Parachute and Tribute to the U.S. Armed Forces On Beach South of Las Olas Blvd.
- 3:00 – 4:15 PM Big Harvest (Reggae) at Las Olas Oceanside Park Stage
- 4:45 – 6:15 PM Lonestar (Country) at Las Olas Oceanside Park Stage
Las Olas Boulevard between A1A and Seabreeze Boulevard will be closed from 5:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 29. Northbound A1A traffic may access turnarounds at Poinsettia and Cortez Streets. Southbound A1A traffic may access turnaround at SE 5th Street. Motorists should expect heavy traffic and are encouraged to avoid the area and seek alternate travel routes or transportation.
ARRIVE STRESS FREE
Avoid the traffic jam and the hunt for a parking space. Instead, enjoy a quick ride by the sea on the Water Taxi. Service runs 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Round Trip: $5 per person, $2 seniors (Active military and kids under 3 are free) For tickets and information, visit www.watertaxi.com
For more details visit, www.fortlauderdale.gov/gabp