Get those stockings filled and the sequins on! We’re rockin’ around the Christmas Tree as The LOOP presents: BOOGIE WONDERLAND: a Silent Disco experience – powered by Rock Bar.
Get those stockings filled and the sequins on!
We’re rockin’ around the Christmas Tree as The LOOP presents:
BOOGIE WONDERLAND: a Silent Disco experience – powered by Rock Bar
DATE: Friday, December 9
TIME: 8:00 pm – 11:00 pm
LOCATION: Las Olas Oceanside Park, 3000 E. Las Olas Boulevard
Plan your company holiday party or gather your friends for a silent night experience under the stars.
Three DJs will spin a mix of
- DJ Miami Muvmnt – Classic Disco + Old School Hip Hop
- DJ Ryan Nathan – Top 40, Open Format Hits from the 90s to Today
- DJ Jhou – Beat-driven EDM
Pick one channel or change it up with whatever hits your vibe.
- MARKET + FOOD VENDORS open from 5 pm – 11 pm
- PHOTOS WITH SANTA from 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- SILENT DISCO CHECK IN 7:30 pm
TICKETS (prices are subject to tax + fees)*
Ticket includes a Complimentary Pop Corn from JOLLY TIME Pop Corn, one per ticket holder
Complimentary Entry to After Party at Rock Bar, 21+
- ADVANCE through Dec 4, midnight – $15 pp / $50 party of 4 with reserved table
- DECEMBER 5 – DOOR – $20 pp / $85 party of 4 with reserved table, based on availability
- PRE-PURCHASE Parking Beach Place Parking Garage advance $15/ 5 pm – 4 am
PLEASE SEE RULES & FAQs BELOW – you will need to agree to all to purchase tickets in advance.
GROUPS + RESERVED SEATING
For groups of 8 or more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RULES & FAQs
Ticket Purchaser is responsible for sharing this information will all guests in their party
CHECK-IN / DRIVER’S LICENSE: All ticket holders must surrender one (1) Driver’s License per headset at check out. Driver’s License will be returned when the headset is checked back in, in good working condition.
DAMAGE / LOSS FEE: A $100 fee applies for each damaged, lost, or stolen headset
IN & OUT: Ticketholders are permitted to enter and exit the Silent Disco area, however, will be required to turn in their headset and retrieve their driver’s licenses. Ticketholders will be able to check out the headset again by showing their admission wristband up until 10:30 pm.
PHOTO WAIVER: Photos taken at the event will be posted to the Event Organizer’s Social Channels ( @theloopflb). Ticketholders may request removal once posted by emailing email@example.com; otherwise, hereby grant permission to the Event Organizer to use photographs and/or video of the Ticket Holder(s) online, in print, or other communication without compensation.
REFUSAL OF ENTRY / EJECTION: The Event Organizer reserves the right to refuse Ticket holders admission under reasonable circumstances, including for health and safety, licensing reasons, or where a Ticket is void.
Event Organizer also reserves the right to request that Ticket holders leave an event at any point on reasonable grounds and may take any appropriate action to enforce this right, including but not limited to
- the ticket holder has behaved in a manner which, in the reasonable opinion of the host, has, or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other attendees; or
- the ticket holder uses threatening, abusive, or insulting words or behavior or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace; or
- in the reasonable opinion of the host, the ticketholder is acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; or
- the ticket holder fails, when required, to produce proof of identity or age.
No refunds will be given to Ticket holders who are refused entry or ejected due to their own behavior, as suggested in, but not limited to, the examples above.