Grill. Slice. Dice. Bake. Blend. There’s No End to the Endless Ways you can enjoy Mangos.
Mango Month is celebrated every year across the country in June, however, National Mango Day is celebrated annually on July 22, when the season is at its peak.
As the versatility of fresh mangos knows no bounds, you can elevate almost any culinary creation with the addition of these delightful fruits.
Slice them into vibrant salads, blend them into refreshing smoothies, or create mouthwatering salads that dance on your taste buds. The possibilities are endless and your imagination is the only limit.
One of our favorite ways to enjoy mangos is in its purest form with a summertime twist – grilled and topped with vanilla ice cream.
- 1 Ripe Mango, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 TBSP Natural Cane Sugar
- 1 Lime, cut in half
- Optional Toppings: Granola, Slivered Almonds, Chocolate Chips, Coconut Flakes
- Preheat the grill or grill pan to 400 degrees
- Squeeze lime juice over mango wedges and sprinkle with natural cane sugar
- Place mango wedges on the grill for about 2 minutes per side, or until grill marks are evident
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt on top
For more easy and delicious Mango recipes, visit www.mango.org.