Las Olas Oceanside Park is located at 3000 E. Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316. Click Here for Driving Directions
For convenient parking, the Las Olas Beach Garage is located at 200 E. Las Olas Circle.
Parking rates are $4. per hour plus applicable tax.
Pay-by-Phone, Cash, and Credit Card payments are accepted. Click Here to view driving directions.
View additional public and private parking options (rates vary) here.
There are public restroom facilities at Las Olas Oceanside Park, located at 3000 E. Las Olas Boulevard.
The Wonderland Rink at Las Olas Oceanside Park is open daily, from November 13, 2023, through January 2, 2024, and welcomes everyone under the sun to experience this traditional winter activity under blue skies and swaying palms steps from Fort Lauderdale Beach.
The RINK Hours
- Monday–Thursday: 2:30–10 p.m. (2:30 p.m. for 30-min special sessions)
- Friday: 12–10 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Wednesday and Saturday (21+): 7–10 p.m.
- Holiday hours vary.
You may arrive and check in up to 30 minutes prior to your scheduled skate time entry to allow time to use the restroom facilities, check-in, store your bags, pick up your skates, and get on the rink promptly at your timed entry.
Please have your ticket(s) ready for scanning at the check-in kiosk and a valid government-issued ID in hand, and/or other proof required for specific discounted tickets.
The inability to provide proof of identity that matches your ticket and waiver, will delay your entry.
Tickets must be purchased online at https://theloopflb.ticketspice.com/the-rink-at-wonderland.
Your reservation is only valid for the time(s) and date(s) purchased. Tickets may be purchased on-site with your phone, but quantities are limited. To ensure you are able to get tickets, please purchase your tickets ahead of time.
Ticket Prices are as follows and include approximately 50 minutes* on the rink and one (1) pair of skates per person.
- GA Adult 18+: $20
- Teen 13 – 17: $18
- Child 6-12*: $15
- Seniors (55+): $10, 30-minute session on Monday and Wednesday at 2:30 pm
- Lil One’s ( parent and child 3-5 years old ): $15, 30-minute session on Tuesday and Thursday at 2:30 pm – includes one (1) skate aid if requested
Specialty Adult Only (21+) Themed Skate Sessions with a DJ are every Wednesday and Saturday from 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Tickets range between $25 and $30
*Note: One (1) ticketed adult must accompany children between the ages of 6-12 years old on the rink at all times. Time is not extended beyond the purchased ticket timeframe for weather delays. In the event the entire session is canceled due to weather, a voucher code will be issued to reschedule, unless accommodations can be made at a later session time the same day.
Tickets may be transferred to another date, time, or person, based on availability, 24 hours before the purchase ticket’s original time and day. No same-day transfers are permitted.
Ticket exchanges and transfers are subject to a $5 fee, plus any price difference.
For Date Transfers: The guest must complete all transfers online by signing into the account created at the time of purchase.
Skate time is approximately 50 minutes from the arrival time on your ticket. Late entry is permitted, but total skate time will be reduced for late arrivals.
Yes, skates are included in all ticket prices and come in the following sizes listed below.
Children 10C – 13 C
Youth: 1.0Y – 5.5Y
Women: 4 – 11
Men: 6.5 – 13,
A limited number of men’s sizes 14 and 15 are available
For young children, a limited number of double-blade skates are available. Double-blade skates are worn on top of the child’s closed-toe shoes and are adjustable.
No. Unfortunately due to the technology built into the Xtraice Skating Rink panels, personal skates are not permitted.
We offer skate aids for a fee of $7 for young people who need an object to lean on to learn how to skate. They are a per-person rental only for children 12 and younger, or anyone under 4 feet tall.
While we have 20 skate aids available per session, it is advised to reserve them in advance when making your ticket purchase.
There must be one (1) adult ticket purchased for every two child tickets purchased for those 6-12 years old, and one adult must accompany any child 12 and under on the rink.
Minor Children aged 13 – 17 may participate without adult supervision on the rink, however, a parent or legal guardian aged 18+ must complete the waiver and liability release form prior to entry, provide their telephone number, and upload a copy of their government-issued ID before tickets are activated. It is highly advised these tickets are purchased in advance to allow for waiver and liability release verification. Tickets will not be refunded or transferred to another date if rink staff are not able to contact and verify parental or legal guardian approval.
View and/or Download in advance
All ticket holders are permitted to exit and reenter the rink during their skate session time period, provided they check in with Rink Staff to obtain a pass and remain in the skate-changing area only.
Ticketholders who need to exit the rink and skate changing area, must remove their skates and check in with rink staff to receive a pass to re-enter during their allotted time. It is advised to have a person exit to watch your skates until you return.
While safety is always our foremost concern, and no one likes to get wet, you know what they say about South Florida, ‘If you don’t like the weather – wait 5 minutes’, and so yes, therefore we are a rain or shine event.
In the event of lightning or heavy rain, everyone will be required to evacuate the rink. Please follow staff directions for a safe evacuation. Refunds or Exchanges do not apply for full or partial skate times.
The Rink at Las Olas Oceanside Park is an outdoor venue and will operate rain or shine. In the unlikely event that The Rink closes due to inclement weather or acts of god or government, a Ticket Voucher Code will be emailed to the ticket purchaser to apply for a future skate session(s).
THE RINK AT LAS OLAS OCEANSIDE PARK
SKATER CODE OF CONDUCT ( RINK PROTOCOLS )
CODE OF CONDUCT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK BY ENTERING THE FACILITY, SKATERS AND SPECTATORS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Maintain control of skating speed and course at all times.
- Read and abide by all posted signs and warnings and cooperate with the rink staff.
- Maintain a proper lookout to avoid skaters, objects, or conditions on the surface of the ice rink.
- Accept responsibility for knowing the range of ability while on skates and skating within the limits.
- No skating is permitted while under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or other controlled substances.
- Leave the ice surface when instructed by staff and/or resurfacing maintenance is taking place.
- Do not take any food or drink onto the rink surface or the surrounding dasher or cap rail.
- Do not act in a manner that may cause or contribute to injury to themselves or any other person.
- Do not throw or leave objects on the rink surface.
- No skating backward.
- No chain skating.
- If rental skates do not fit properly, please return them to the skate rental counter immediately.
- No electronic devices are allowed on the rink surface.
- No talking or texting on cell phones while on the rink surface.
- No taking pictures while on the rink surface.
- Do not instigate or become involved in any type of altercations with any other skater or spectator, and do not engage in abusive, abrasive, or disorderly conduct.
- Assumption of risk: by engaging in skating or being present at the facility, skaters and spectators are deemed to have knowledge of and assume the inherent risks of skating, which include but are not limited to the following:
- Injuries that result from collisions or contact with other skaters or other individuals who are on or near the skating surface.
- Injuries that result from falls.
- Injuries that involve objects or artificial structures that are properly within the intended path of the traveling skater.
- Violations of any of the above may result in removal from the ice rink surface and/or ejection from the premises without refund and inability to participate at a later date.
View and/or Download
As you enjoy The Wonderland RINK at Las Olas Oceanside Park, please follow these simple guidelines for the safety of all of our visitors.
The Wonderland RINK at Las Olas Oceanside Park strongly discourages guests from bringing unnecessary bags, backpacks, and/or packaged items into the venue.
No bags will be permitted on the rink surface.
Oversize bags and luggage will not be permitted at any time.
All bags will be subject to search, which may delay your entry.
The Wonderland RINK at Las Olas Oceanside Park is not responsible for unattended bags.
A limited number of lockers for personal items will be available to rent in the Welcome Center.
Visitors in possession of Prohibited Items may be refused entry or ejected from the facility.
Illegal items will be confiscated and turned over to the police.
The following items are not permitted inside The Wonderland RINK at Las Olas Oceanside Park facility.
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals / Pets (anywhere inside the Rink perimeter area )
- Balloons and Beach Balls
- Cans, Bottles, Glass, or Other Beverage Containers
- Cigarettes, Cigars, and Smoking devices, including Electronic Cigarettes
- Coolers or Ice Chests
- Hard-sided bags of any size
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pens and Pointers
- Noisemaking Devices (i.e. Whistles, Air Horns, Horns, ect.)
- Outside Food and Beverage
- Selfie Sticks and GoPros large camera lenses, tripods, or monopods
- Signs with wires, lights, and/or batteries
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Advertisements, etc.
- Weapons (i.e. Guns, Knives, Pepper Spray, etc.)
- Any and All Other Items Deemed to be Inappropriate / Dangerous by Management
The Wonderland RINK at Las Olas Oceanside Park follows city, state, and federal safety guidelines for public gatherings as well as all City of Fort Lauderdale Rules for Public Parks. Visit their website for the complete list of city-wide rules and regulations.
Any Prohibited Items that are surrendered as a condition of entry to the facility shall be deemed to be surrendered irrevocably and voluntarily. Any such items will be unable to be reclaimed and shall be disposed of by The Wonderland RINK at Las Olas Oceanside Park staff without any liability.
This list is subject to change at the discretion of The Wonderland RINK at Las Olas Oceanside Park Management.
The Wonderland RINK at Las Olas Oceanside Park does not permit alcohol consumption, drugs, or smoking, including electronic cigarettes within the Rink Facility.
Guests who appear intoxicated or under the influence will not be permitted to enter or skate, and refunds will not be issued.
The staff reserves the right to reject or deny entry to any guest who appears to be impaired or is causing a disturbance to other guests.
Basic First Aid Supplies are available for The Wonderland RINK at Las Olas Oceanside Park to use in case of minor injuries.
At all times there will be at least one member of the staff who is certified in CPR, Basic Life Saving Skills, and First Aid.
Under the guidelines of the Good Samaritan Act, they will assist while waiting for the arrival of first responders.
The Wonderland RINK at Las Olas Oceanside Park is not responsible for unattended bags or any personal property.
Should something be lost during a visit, please ask to speak with the site manager for assistance. If not resolved, your phone number and email will be recorded and you will be notified only if the item is recovered.