Skate In Cimena
Join us Thursday, November 30-December 21 for Stake in Cinema, where skating meets silver screen magic on the main lawn at Las Olas Oceanside Park.
Glide into a cinematic wonderland like never before with our thrilling ‘Stake in Cinema’ theme nights, before, during, or after our Seasons Screenings Movies.
From 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm, glide and twirl on the ice while enjoying family-friendly films on the big screen.
Plus, as an extra treat, skate sessions booked from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. will receive a complimentary popcorn to savor while watching the movie.
It’s an unforgettable evening of skating, cinema, and popcorn delights that’s not to be missed!
Featured films include the following.
Thursday, Nov. 30 | Happy Feet; Rated PG
- Showtime: 7:30 p.m.; Run Time: 1 hour 48 minutes
- Synopsis: Mumble, a young emperor penguin, lives in Antarctica. Like others of his kind, he needs to be able to sing to attract a mate, but he has a terrible voice. Instead, Mumble must express himself, and lure a female through his amazing talent for tap dancing.
Thursday, Dec. 7 | Abominable; Rated PG
- Showtime: 8 p.m.; Run Time: 1 hour 26 minutes
- Synopsis: After discovering a Yeti on the roof of her apartment building, teenage Yi and her two friends embark on an epic quest to reunite the magical creature with his family. But to do so, they must stay one step ahead of a wealthy financier and a determined zoologist who wants to capture the beast for their own gain.
Thursday, Dec. 14 | Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone; Rated PG
- Showtime: 7 p.m.; Run Time: 2 hours 32 minutes
- Synopsis: Adaptation of the first of J.K. Rowling’s popular children’s novels about Harry Potter, a boy who learns on his 11th birthday that he is the orphaned son of two powerful wizards and possesses unique magical powers of his own. He is summoned from his life as an unwanted child to become a student at Hogwarts, an English boarding school for wizards. There, he meets several friends who become his closest allies and help him discover the truth about his parents’ mysterious deaths.
Thursday, Dec. 21 | Arthur Christmas; Rated PG
- Showtime: 7:30 p.m.; Run Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
- Synopsis: Everyone knows that each Christmas, Santa Claus delivers presents to every last child on Earth. What everyone doesn’t know is that Santa accomplishes the feat with a very high-tech operation beneath the North Pole. But when the unthinkable happens, and Santa misses one child out of hundreds of millions, someone has to save the day. It’s up to Arthur, Santa’s youngest son, to deliver a present to the forgotten tyke before Christmas morning dawns.
Tag Your Skate In Cinema pics
#StakeInCinema #SeasonsScreenings #TheWonderlandRINK