LO/OP Fitness Yoga Instructor, Lisa Pumper, invites you to an all-levels gentle yoga flow class on the rooftop of the Las Olas Beach Garage event space. Restore and renew your body, mind and spirit as the sun sets over the city skyline and ushers in the new moon.
OCTOBER EDITION FEATURES: The Great Chakra Journey with Terri Cooper Space
Journey through the Chakras, and experience your most integrated self. Move through a deep, slow, and steady yoga flow, filled with alignment cues to stimulate each Chakra one by one, pulling your Prana (energy) from Root to Crown, leaving you floating in a blissful state of connection, and self-love.
Each Chakra governs a specific area of the body and dictates the expression of your thoughts, beliefs, and feelings.
Together, we will explore:
- °Chakra 1- Stability, Safety + Family
- °Chakra 2- Creativity, Sexuality + Money
- °Chakra 3- Purpose, Power + Self-Confidence
- °Chakra 4- Connection, Forgiveness, Love
- °Chakra 5- Communication, Expression + Truth
- °Chakra 6- Intuition, Inspiration + Memory
- °Chakra 7- Illumination, Spiritual Connection + Samadhi
Experienced Yogis will get their cup filled, and will love the challenge that is available.
New to Yoga folks, will love the expert way Terri supports a safe practice with cues for all bodies.
MUSIC: Music to move & soak up the views. Healing sound bath to rest & restore. Happy music to socialize & star gaze.
COMMUNITY SOCIAL: Shop local vendors before class or after, connect with community & raffle at end of event.
Fresh juices from Juice 4 Your Soul & snacks for purchase, byo picnic dinner to enjoy after class with beautiful views of the city skyline & intracostal waters.
This is a beautiful environment where every color, shape & size is welcome. Come as you are, and receive all you deserve.
DATE: Thursday, October 20
6:15 pm: DOORS OPEN, Check in, settle in, mix and mingle with the community vendors, take fun & fabulous photos with the city skyline on our rooftop terrace.
7:00 pm: MAIN EVENT BEGINS ( ends around 9:00 pm )
- Yoga mat, large towel, sunglasses & bottle of water.
- We have both turf grass, and stone surfacing to choose for your practice space.
- Wear fun & comfortable movement attire. You will sweat! Layers, in case it gets chilly/windy when sun goes down.
- Private clean bathrooms if you want to change clothes after class.
- Drive up to Level 5 of the Las Olas Beach Garage
- $ hourly rates – or – $10 flat rate parking from 4pm till 2am
- $25 PER PERSON / $45 FOR 2 *early price includes gift w/ purchase *while they last
- $29 PER PERSON / $55 FOR 2 *while they last
- $35 CASH AT CLASS * Reserve a ‘Pay at Class” Eventbrite Ticket ” while they last ” to ensure your space.
Space is limited to only 75 participants
REQUIRED WAVIER: https://form.jotform.com/yogacommunityfl/WAVE
TERRI COOPER: Terri Cooper Space is a “Breakthrough Instigator”, who uses Chakra balancing, trauma healing and therapeutic aligned vinyasa yoga to support your life-changing breakthroughs. She is the Owner of 305 Yoga, one of Miami’s oldest and most respected schools of yoga, and is the Founder of Connection Coalition, a non-profit that works in schools, shelters, jails, and more.
Terri is a dedicated student of yoga, is known as a yoga teacher for yoga teachers, and she has been cracking people open since 2003. www.305yoga.com
@juice4yoursoul | @osteostrongftlauderdalerv | @livasyogamats
LISA PUMPER :
- Event Organizer & LO/OP ∞ leading Yoga Educator @southfloridayogi @lisapumperyoga
- BeachYogaFit.com @fortlauderdalebeachyoga | yogacOMmUNITYfl.com @yogacommunityfl
LAS OLAS OCEANSIDE PARK: Infinite experiences under the sun. | TheLoopFLB.com | @theloopflb
- Any delays or cancellations will be announced at least 60 minutes before class on our: TWITTER @FortYoga https://twitter.com/FortYoga
keep in mind rain cells usually pass quickly or cells do not come over our location.
- If the event is moved to a new date or canceled – paid attendees will have 24 hours to request a full refund if they can not attend the new date.
- Weather: In the event of a cancellation due to rain *only at the event location, there is a full refund. Cancellation is posted on TWITTER page https://twitter.com/FortYoga
- Please allow up to 24 hours for a refund. You will be refunded by the email used to purchase Eventbrite tickets.
- General Refund: Yes, only with 24+ hour notice if you can not attend. You can process in your settings.
- There is NO refund or credit for any personal reasons if you do not show up, or if it is less than 24 hours before event.
PARTNERING & QUESTIONS :
Have a conscious product or service you want to share with us? We offer limited free spaces to display at events.
Apply Here | yogacommunityFL@gmail.com
Important? text message before events (954) 300 – 1580
BeachYogaFit.com | yogacOMmUNITYFL.com
#ftlauderdaleyoga #sunsetsalutations #Thisiswhereyoubelong