Music on the Main – Laura Goodstone
Music on the Main closes out our 2023 Friday night concerts, with a new name and an exciting new twist. Come groove and glide through the holiday season, Nov 17-Dec 15.
Music on the Main closes out our 2023 Friday night concerts, with a new name and an exciting new twist.
To make the season even brighter, sponsor Florida Power & Light, invites everyone to enter the Groove & Glide Giveaway, for the chance to win one of four pairs of tickets to The RINK weekly. Entry is FREE with concert ticket registration at https://theloopflb.ticketspice.com/music-on-the-main
Winners will be announced before the FPL Dance Party, between the band break at approximately 7:15 p.m., and must be present to claim.
Skate Session tickets are based on current availability, and all Rink Rules apply.
Presented by the Fort Lauderdale Beach BID, the family-friendly and free public concerts feature some of the best local and regional talent ranging from Motown to Top 40, Country Rock to Latin Pop, and a Flashback Friday 80’s night. Attendees are invited to come early to get in some holiday shopping at the vendor market or take a spin on the RINK, and twirl under the sun and stars.
Prepare to be mesmerized by the powerful vocals of Latina Rock/Pop Diva, Laura Goodstone bringing her version of 80s Rock to Today’s pop in English & Spanish to heat up the ‘Music on the Main’ stage
DATE: Friday, December 8, 2023
TIME: 6:30 – 9:30 pm
LOCATION: Las Olas Oceanside Park | 3000 E. Las Olas Blvd
FREE & FAMILY FRIENDLY. Rain or Shine.
- Glide into the Festive Spirit: Lace up your skates and start your evening on the ice! The RINK at Las Olas Oceanside Park opens at 3:00 p.m. and is the perfect place to shake off the work week and get into the holiday groove. Find Tickets
- Snap a Selfie with Santa: The big man himself will be on site for photos from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
- Discover Unique Treasures Explore our holiday night market from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. to find unique, handcrafted gifts from local artisan vendors. Whether you’re looking for the perfect present or just want to soak in the festive atmosphere, you’re sure to find something special.
- Satisfy Your Cravings: No need to worry about dinner plans. The Market features food vendors ready to serve up delicious meals and snacks and there are dozens of restaurants along Fort Lauderdale Beach to treat your taste buds before the concerts begin!
- Capture the Moment: With the festive backdrop, your camera or phone will be working overtime. Snap some Instagram-worthy shots and create lasting memories with friends and family.
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- The holiday market and food court open at 5:00 pm and closes at 10:00 pm
- You are welcome to bring picnics, lawn chairs, and blankets. Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- All minors (under the age of 16) MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No exceptions.
- All Pets MUST be leashed and remain with their human at all times. Please bring pet waste bags.
- Attendees are requested to refrain from smoking within the viewing area.