Music on the Main – Southbound 75
Music on the Main closes out our 2023 Friday night concerts, with a new name and an exciting new twist. Come groove and glide through the holiday season, Nov 17-Dec 15.
Get ready for some Friday night fun!
Join us at Las Olas Oceanside Park for our WONDERLAND concert series, Music on the Main, from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
Family and pet-friendly, the free concerts, presented by the Fort Lauderdale Beach BID, are the perfect way to unwind, kick off your weekend, and create lasting memories with old and new friends.
As a special treat to make the season even brighter, sponsor Florida Power & Light, invites everyone to enter the Groove & Glide Giveaway, for the chance to win one of four pairs of tickets to The RINK weekly. Entry is FREE with concert ticket registration at https://theloopflb.ticketspice.com/music-on-the-main
Winners will be announced before the FPL Dance Party, between the band break at approximately 7:45 p.m., and must be present to claim.
Skate Session tickets are based on current availability, and all Rink Rules apply.
Dust off those cowboy boots and get ready to rock with South Florida’s own, Southbound 75, performing original tunes and all your favorite cover hits!
DATE: Friday, December 1
TIME: 6:30 – 9:30 pm
LOCATION: Las Olas Oceanside Park | 3000 E. Las Olas Blvd
FREE & FAMILY FRIENDLY. Rain or Shine.
- Glide into the Festive Spirit: Lace up your skates and start your evening on the ice! The RINK at Las Olas Oceanside Park opens at 3:00 p.m. and is the perfect place to shake off the work week and get into the holiday groove. Find Tickets
- Snap a Selfie with Santa: The big man himself will be on site for photos from 6:30 – 8:00 pm
- Discover Unique Treasures Explore our holiday night market from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. to find unique, handcrafted gifts from local artisan vendors. Whether you’re looking for the perfect present or just want to soak in the festive atmosphere, you’re sure to find something special.
- Satisfy Your Cravings: No need to worry about dinner plans. The Market features food vendors ready to serve up delicious meals and snacks and there are dozens of restaurants along Fort Lauderdale Beach to treat your taste buds before the concerts begin!
- Capture the Moment: With the festive backdrop, your camera or phone will be working overtime. Snap some Instagram-worthy shots and create lasting memories with friends and family.
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- The holiday market and food court open at 5:00 pm and closes at 10:00 pm
- You are welcome to bring picnics, lawn chairs, and blankets. Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- All minors (under the age of 16) MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No exceptions.
- All Pets MUST be leashed and remain with their human at all times. Please bring pet waste bags.
- Attendees are requested to refrain from smoking within the viewing area.
WHAT TO BRING / NOT TO BRING
- YES – Chairs and/or Blankets [ limited chairs available to borrow ]
- YES – Cooler with Food / Snacks and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- YES – Garbage Bag, to Keep Our Park Clean
- NO – Alcoholic Beverages
- NO – Cannabis and/or Any Illegal Drugs
- NO – Firearms or Weapons of any kind
- NO – Sidewalk Chalk
For parking information, visit: http://bit.ly/flbparking
- The City/Organizer is not responsible for damage to personal property.
- Please do not leave your children unattended.
- Minors under 16 must be accompanied by an adult (person over 18) of your party at all times.
- Well-behaved pets on leashes are permitted.
- The City / Organizer reserves the right to cancel the event or provide a band that differs from the one advertised.
- Please follow all posted instructions while enjoying your time with us