Come on shake your body and baby feel that conga, when Mantrap takes the stage, bringing the best of Miami’s 70’s scene along with pop songs from today.
Mantrap is a diverse, energetic band that brings a non-stop party to the dance floor. Merging the familiar sounds of Miami 70’s music with a unique twist of today’s top covers, ranging from Disco to Funk, Pop to Rap, and Latin Reggaeton, anyone who has partied with Mantrap knows the ‘we are family’ feeling they emit through song is guaranteed to create a night that will not be forgotten. mantrapband.com
CONCERTS BEGIN AT 6:30 PM
COME EARLY & ENJOY OUR MARKETPLACE from 5:00 PM
- THE MARKET features local craft artists, handmade/homemade goods
- PICNICS AT THE PARK with local restaurants and artisan vendors
- LAWN GAMES and more
WHAT TO BRING
- Chairs and/or Blankets [ limited chairs available to borrow ]
- Cooler with Food / Snacks and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Garbage Bag
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Cannabis and/or Any Illegal Drugs
- Firearms or Weapons of any kind
- Sidewalk Chalk
AREA PARKING: For parking information, visit: http://bit.ly/flbparking
- The City / Organizer is not responsible for damage to personal property.
- Please do not leave your children unattended.
- Minors must be accompanied with an adult (person over 18) of your party at all times.
- The City / Organizer reserves the right to cancel the event or provide a band that differs from the one advertised.
- Please follow all posted instructions while enjoying your time with us
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Friday Night Sound Waves is presented by the City of Fort Lauderdale’s Beach Improvement District in cooperation with the City of Fort Lauderdale Parks & Recreation Department. To learn more about all the Things to Do and Places to Dine, Stay & Play on Fort Lauderdale Beach, visit www.MyFTLB.com.